Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Facebook Analysis






The Skull Cracker was a Facebook page to inform athletes and their support system to go and learn and receive information dealing with athletes who has/had concussions. The page was also made to show people how concussion happen in football and take a look how to be more careful to try and prevent a concussion. I felt like my best results came from the videos/pictures I had from actually plays from my senior football season at Dixie State University. Also had good results from the information I presented from the NFL with Lawsuit towards concussions. Even had information about players who had concussions in the NFL and actually videos of players getting hit causing them to have a concussion. I remember from the moment I made the page I was kind of worried about how the page will succeed. The page started off slow but then it picked up and started catching my audience attention more with the informative information that was being presented on the page. I noticed that I was getting people attention from all over with the likes of the page from the comments/ likes on each post. The page started to have a regular audience where they would comment/like the post on a daily. I know for sure if I keep this page which I am I hope it can grow bigger and reach out to even more people than I reached out to from this semester. I like my progress from the page especially with me being a football player I look at the game differently when I see a big hit or a helmet to helmet hit in the game. This page will help a lot people in the future with other sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment