Thursday, November 6, 2014

Patriot or Traitor?

Looking at the video clips from class really had me shocked because I never knew anything about this until Professor Young told the class to watch the videos of Edward Snowden. I didn't even know who this guy was but apparently he wanted the public to know what the government was doing. I think with all the technology and the way it changes over the years there is always someone watching us no matter what it is. Thinking about Edward Snowden revealing the information to the public he could have went a different direction by letting the American’s know but that was the best way for him or safest way for him to do it. I believe that he is a Patriot. I think he did the right thing by coming out and letting the public know that we are being watched no matter what there’s no privacy. That are President has to come out and say the right thing and not try and cover things up. Everyone can say Edward Snowden is a bad person by revealing information that he shouldn't have done that but he wanted to let American’s know that the government is watching us no matter what. My answer is that Edward Snowden is a Patriot.

No comments:

Post a Comment